Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Peter Grey

Default Visiting San Fran

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, all. I am visiting my son in San Fran for a couple of days. Is
Brizio's Hot Rods worth stopping by to see? Any metal working things to
see/visit?

The top of Twin Peaks has a great view of the city if the sun's out. Mt.
Davidson does too (with fewer people), but you'll have to walk up. I always
recommend Zuni's restaurant on Market for a great meal. If you can stand
the Fisherman's Wharf crowds, the Pompanito and the Jeremiah O'Brien are fun
to visit, as is the USS Hornet in Alameda. Castro street and Union street
will give you a couple of views of the culture of SF. You should take a
drive through the Presidio and over to he Marin Headlands and check out the
WWII coastal defense forts in both locations. Fort Point under the GG bridge
is fun.

Enjoy yourself,

Peter