Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y,sci.chem,sci.med.nutrition
graham

Default Is tooth brushing water from hot tap safer than from cold tap?

"The Reid" wrote in message
Following up to John Cartmell

the safety cameras will I think do you for 70 + 10% + 2 = 82.
Your "indicated" is likely to be very slightly more.
A patrol car probably doesn't want the aggro for 83 mph.
100mph (30+) will earn serious aggro.

I know of someone getting a ticket for 32mph in a 30mph limit.

that's very unusual as the chief constables recommendation for
the margin gives (thinks)......35 mph. Or probably an indicated
36+.
--

It can happen here if they have one of their selective enforcement
campaigns, i.e., they blitz motorists for a week on some item such as a dead