Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Taylor

Default I stole from Home Depot!

Why do certain people make a big issue out of something. If your that
concerned about it, go back and tell them. Everybody has something to go on
and on about, and it just makes no sense.

wrote in message
On Tue, 09 May 2006 22:34:50 -0400, Roy Smith wrote:

Still no assistance from the droids was forthcomming.
Finally, in desperation, I just dropped the bolts into my bag, which
immediately generated a message that the weight of my bag didn't match
what
I had scanned, and that I should remove the extra items from the bag.

Find something in your bag that weighs about the same, roughly the
same price (if you are honest) and scan it again. That works with a
bag full of stuff but only a couple items can be a problem