Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller

Default OT - How to Scare Off Coyotes?

On Thu, 11 May 2006 22:16:51 GMT, Lew Hartswick
wrote:

Laurie Forbes wrote:
My neighbours have a problem with a pair of coyotes frequently coming v
close to their house (on an acreage) and threatening their dog and cats etc.
Was wondering if anyone could suggest some aversion therapy (other than
bullets or poison) to help deal with the problem.

TIA for any suggestions............

Laurie Forbes

Frankly I'd rather have the coyotes than the darn neighbor cats and
dogs around craping in the yard.
...lew...

The city contractor for animal control has offered to provide live
traps for me to catch sh*tty cats on my property. I have been talking
this up in the neighbourhood. My next step will be to post signs
facing both streets (corner lot):

MISSING CAT?
check with animal
control at xxx-xxxx
That is where I take
any I catch on my
property.

We do have a bylaw requiring people to license and confine cats.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada