Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
~Roy

Default OT - How to Scare Off Coyotes?

Larry you think along the same lines as I do.....

Regards

On Thu, 11 May 2006 16:14:17 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Thu, 11 May 2006 22:16:51 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Lew
Hartswick quickly quoth:

Laurie Forbes wrote:
My neighbours have a problem with a pair of coyotes frequently coming v
close to their house (on an acreage) and threatening their dog and cats etc.
Was wondering if anyone could suggest some aversion therapy (other than
bullets or poison) to help deal with the problem.

TIA for any suggestions............

Laurie Forbes

Laurie, have your neighbors contact wildlife protectors in your area
and have them trapped (yes, and the coyotes, too) and relocated 100+
miles away. Cha CHING!

Frankly I'd rather have the coyotes than the darn neighbor cats and
dogs around craping in the yard.

Wait until the coyotes take out the pets, _then_ shoot them. I wish
some coyotes would take out a certain barker across the highway from
me. The idiot owners allow it to bark for hours at a time all hours of
the day and night without quieting it.

There are times I'd like to stake the owner to the yard for a day with
the barker a foot away from his ear. He might glean a new perspective,
I reckon.

---
-=Everything in Moderation, including moderation.=-
---
http://www.diversify.com NoteSHADES(tm) laptop privacy/glare guards

"The original frugal ponder.."Since my statements are
given freely, take em or leave em, I am entitled to
my opinion none the less. My opinion and $1 is still
only worth $1.....