Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Retief

Default OT - Winger with gun

On Thu, 11 May 2006 00:47:56 -0400, Cliff wrote:

Thus Cliff publicly admits that he is not willing to even stake a few
bruises and $100 against his claim that the reader should carry mace.

Mace you first then pick up the money ... ?

You're really having trouble understanding this, aren't you Cliff? Go
over to talk.politics.guns and post a claim that you've got $100 in
your pocket that says your mace will stop any and all comers from
taking that money from you.

But Cliff is certainly willing to bet YOUR life on a can of mace...
How typical of a hoplophobe.

Hard to kill anyone ...

Again Cliff assumes that criminals (those who break the law) will lay
down their firearms and use mace, just because Cliff said so.

Cliff suggested that another reader use mace, instead of a firearm.
Let's see Cliff put his money where his mouth is, and show the world
that mace will stop an attacker.

BTW, mace is illegal to carry in many areas --

So are guns for very good reasons.

Yes, we've seen how effective your gun-grabber's wet dream has been --
we need only look at Washington DC to see the "proof" of your claims.

Too many guns?
LOL ...

Really Cliff? Here are the DC gun laws:

http://www.packing.org/state/washington_dc/

http://www.nraila.org/GunLaws/StateLaws.aspx?ST=DC

http://www.vpc.org/graphics/DC.pdf

And these law certainly have stopped criminals from carrying firearms
in Washington DC...

A bufoon ...
--
Cliff