SantaUK

Default Horror: Washing Machine Broken

http://www.chsinteractive.co.uk/

--

SantaUK
Mail me at:
arjf (ng) zzvyyne (qbg) pb (qbg) hx === ROT13

"Joe Lee" wrote in message ...

"Barton" wrote in message
My AEG 72620 WM won't fill, making a clicking noise. After removing the

top
cover, the noise is coming from a plastic gearbox at the back of the

filling
box. Inside the geabox cover are three coloured gears, the pink one
appears to have lost two teeth.

Is there any chance of me getting hold of enough info to fix the problem
(i.e. service manual)?

I know it's not entirely in the spirit of DIY, but in case my efforts at
repair are unsuccessful, can anyone recommend a service agent for AEG
machines in SE Essex (Southend area).

TIA

Chris

Can't remember the name off-hand but I think there is a firm who supply
service manuals for various appliances. try a Google search on: service
manuals