Harold & Susan Vordos

Default I guess I'm part of the problem

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
Very big snip------

Wphew. Sorry. That's 'way too short to be very useful, but 'way too long

for
this NG.

Ed Huntress

Got it, Ed, and in the end you're telling me the same things I'm thinking,
all except for the relative value as established by the market. My
feelings are that they are more driven by such entities as the strong
unions, but for now I think you've opened a few doors for me so I can see
things in a slightly different light. Whether I agree or not will be the
next challenge.

You're talking to someone that would be slow to understand some of the
things that you have so patiently tried to explain, so the conversation
could go on almost endlessly. You have spent a good deal of your time on
just my thoughts, and for that I'm grateful.

I'll continue to read your posts and learn more. Thanks.

Harold