Posted to alt.home.repair
Philip Lewis

Default where to get mirror?

"J" nospamplease writes:
I was a mirror room exhibit at Albright Knox art museum in buffalo, but it
was dark inside.

I had a pocket flashlight with me when i was there... it was interesting.
For the best effect, care should be taken to get opposite mirrors
parallel.

I've wanted to do this since i was a kid, but that was way before
white LEDs were common. I figured I'd use candles. (the idea was to
use it for a quiet meditation room.)

About 10 years ago, I saw the silver room at the A.W. museum here in
pittsburgh (he's such a genius... of marketing), and a year or two ago
the mirror room in Buffalo.

Good luck with your version!

--
May no harm befall you,