Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y,sci.chem,sci.med.nutrition
Ophelia

Default Is tooth brushing water from hot tap safer than from cold tap?

"Adrian Tupper" wrote in
message 9...
"Ophelia" wrote in
:

"Mike Barnes" wrote in message
In uk.d-i-y, Adrian Tupper wrote:
But as I say, as long as drivers keep a safe distance. Many a
pile-up can be prevented.

Of course. A pile-up is, by definition, a failure to keep a safe
distance. :-)

My son was hit from behind and 3 cars behind him shunted. The police
blamed my son!! Fortunately the Insurance company didn't agree!

I thought the driver behind was always at fault. Although I would argue
against that if it is soneone who has just pulled in front of me. But
I'm sure your son wouldn't do that!

Seems he was just tootling along just below the limit and they ran into him.
I have always heard
that anyone who runs into a car in front is at fault for not leaving anough
space between them. The insurance people say the the police are talking
nonsense and gave him a courtesy car immediately