Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Problem removing chain from Sears chain saw

Harry gave the proper site name, if you can't click thru, try going to
google and putting in something like "arborist forum" and see if you
can get in that way.

I would also suggest if you have a pro chainsaw shop nearby that you go
there and take the saw and ask if they can offer any suggestions. I
wouldn't imagine it would cost much. Look in the yellowpages under saws
or chainsaws....

A small-family shop would be the best route....If you lived in the
Oregon Coast Range, I'd guide you to the shop I patronize....but
probably a bit out of the way....