Posted to alt.home.repair
mrsgator88

Default damage from ethanol?

"Chris Lewis" wrote in message

And that's more dangerous than BBQ tank refilling stations?

In some ways propane is more dangerous, because it's heavier than
air, and flows along the ground almost like water seeking low points.

There have been a number of propane rail car accidents where the propane
flowed downhill for quite a distance before it encountered something
that ignited it. That wouldn't happen with hydrogen.

Well, I was thinking about the hydrogen car being in a collision with a
semi. She'd be blowed up REAL good. With proprane, I only thought "how
much can happen between the hardware store and my house". Propane car rail
accidents never occurred to me.