Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike in Arkansas

Default joining rail and stile with dovetails. Is this feasible and what do I need?

Okay, after all the comments here and on a.b.p.w I've decided this
might not be such a great idea after all. Still think it would look
great. I'll be using quarter sawn oak for the doors (maybe). Have to
think of something else that will be visually different. Doors will
have a kind of 'craftsman style' look. Considered m/t with a
contrasting square pin but I see that done a lot. Plenty of time,
still in the midst of tearing out/rewiring/building boxes/etc.