Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y,sci.chem,sci.med.nutrition
The Reid

Default Is tooth brushing water from hot tap safer than from cold tap?

Following up to Adrian Tupper

I broadly agree. But I'm sure you see that you are therefore
agreeing with the utility argument, but just at a different
chosen trade off.

Very very few value statements work when tested in extremis.

I usually think the opposite, if it doesn't work when
extrapolated, its false.

The important thing in my mind is to challenge the drivers' mentality you
frequently see that the road is MINE. If they can't share it with
pedestrians and cyclists etc then a reduction in everyones' rights is
inevitable.

the undertaker prat cant even share it with other cars! But yes,
I agree, although I'm not sure its all that typical thinking
nowadays. But you have to wonder why Mercs have a sight on the
bonnet? :-)
--
Mike Reid
Walk-eat-photos UK "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk" -- you can email us@ this site