Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y,sci.chem,sci.med.nutrition
Adrian Tupper

Default Is tooth brushing water from hot tap safer than from cold tap?

The Reid wrote in
:

Following up to Adrian Tupper

Motor vehicle speed limits don't apply to human or animal powered
vehicles.

Interesting. Mind you, I'm not aware of any of these causing serious
accidents.

(but someone will no doubt find a story or a statistic)

cyclists sometimes hit pedestrians, often while jumping red
lights.

Yes, well that's already illegal and they deserve to be prosecuted.

You will see lots of animal related accidents at Pamplona
each year.

Trust you to come out with a load of bull like that :-)

--
Adrian

Remove packaging and take out insurance before emailing me