Posted to alt.home.repair
Michael Daly

Default damage from ethanol?

On 10-May-2006, Mys Terry wrote:

Lets cut to the chase. There are just too many people. We don't have an energy
problem, a hunger problem, or a war problem. We have a population problem.
Reduce the world population by 50% and there will be plenty of everything to go
around.

That would just defer the problem. Instead of energy resources disappearing in, say,
a century, it will disappear in two centuries. The problem of waste still remains.

Westerners in general, and Americans and Canadians in particular, have to learn
to live within their means - and that means significant cuts in per capita energy
consumption.

Mike