DoN. Nichols

Default Dremal tool speed control

In article ,
Grant Erwin wrote:
I never said "rheostat" I said "rectifier". There *is* a difference .. - GWE

Leo Lichtman wrote:
"Grant Erwin" wrote: It doesn't hurt anything.
Dremel sells a speed controller to do exactly this(clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well, not exactly. The speed controls used on AC
/DC tools like drills, routers, and the Dremel, cut down the width of the

*You* didn't say "rheostat", but the original poster did (sort
of, the spelling was somewhat strange), and you said "do exactly this",
so it looked as though you were suggesting that Dremel offered a
rheostat, even though you weren't.

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564