Posted to uk.d-i-y
Sparks

Default New Candy washing machine

"katzpor" wrote in message
oups.com...
Good morning all,

I hope I'm in the correct group for this questio, so here goes.
Yesterday, I had a new Candy washing machine delivered. Following the
instructions provided, I laid the machine down on its back to remove
packing etc prior to use. At this point about a pint of water poured
onto the kitchen floor!

My question is, would this water have been the what was left after
"testing" at the factory or, have I been sent a recon or a "returned
machine" from the distributor?

Thanks

Sounds normal to me, the instructions usually detail this and also tell you
to put the machine on it's hottest wash without any clothes in, to clean out
any solvents/oil etc.

Sparks...