Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Nugent

Default Plan for Basement Electrical Outlets - Feedback Please

In oups.com,
wrote:
Thanks a lot for the double breaker & 12-3 wire suggestion. I think
I will definitely go that route as I have room in my box for it!!
Time to take out my book and read up on that.

Why not take your final plans to show the electrical inspector when you get
your permit (you ARE getting a permit, right???). They can point out things
you missed or make suggestions. It's better than having him/her point out
poblems after the job's done.

"You have to have an outlet with six feet of a door."

"That's a closet. The sump pump is in there."

"You have to have an outlet with six feet of a door."

"Yes, sir." ("Three bags full, sir...")

The outlet's there today. Thanks to Wiremold.
--
Jim
"Remember, an amateur built the Ark; professionals built the Titanic."