Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Maxprop

Default another vacuum pump FA

"mac davis" wrote in message
On Tue, 09 May 2006 00:59:43 GMT, "Maxprop" wrote:

Good idea!
I've had to stop using my DC because of inadequate wiring in the shop,
but
the
new shop in Mexico will have a dedicated circuit for it so I'll do just
what you
suggest!
Mac

I haven't been following this NG very closely, Mac. What's with the move
Mexico?

Max

Max... (Hey, that's what my parents named ME!)

We went on an RV trip to Baja Calif. in Jan. 05 and fell in love with the
place...
Bought 2 lots near San Felipe, about 130 miles from the CA border, on the
Sea of
Cortez..
The first house (the one we'll live in) will be finished by August or
September
and we've decided not to wait, but to move there as soon as the house is
ready... we'll build a rental house on the 2nd lot for investment and
income..

AFAIK, I'll be the only wood turner in the area and hope to fill a niche
with
the decorators in the area..
Mac

Sounds like an adventure. I've motorcycled the Baja peninsula and agree
that it's an enchanting place. But I'm worried about being a turner
there--is there any wood?

Max