Posted to rec.woodworking
Al

Default Drill chuck for Radial Arm Saw

I have a shaper attachment for mine along with a jig saw did not know there
was a drill attachment

Al

"willshak" wrote in message
I have an old Craftsman 10" Radial Arm saw. I want to get a drill chuck
that will screw onto the threaded shaft that the saw blades are attached
to. I guess it is 5/8" diameter. I only want to attach router bits. Does
anyone know what chuck I should be looking for? I'm just an occasional
woodworker, so I don't need a high end chuck.
Excuse any incorrect nomenclature. I call everything "whatchamacallits"

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY