Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y,sci.chem,sci.med.nutrition
Adrian Tupper

Default Is tooth brushing water from hot tap safer than from cold tap?

David Hansen wrote in
:

On Wed, 10 May 2006 10:28:25 +0100 someone who may be The Natural
Philosopher wrote this:-

I did hear an apocryphal story of a horse clocked at 35mph galloping
through a '30mph' village once..

Motor vehicle speed limits don't apply to human or animal powered
vehicles.

Interesting. Mind you, I'm not aware of any of these causing serious
accidents.

(but someone will no doubt find a story or a statistic)

--
Adrian

Remove packaging and take out insurance before emailing me