Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y,sci.chem,sci.med.nutrition
Adrian Tupper

Default Is tooth brushing water from hot tap safer than from cold tap?

The Reid wrote in
:

Following up to Adrian Tupper

I don't agree with that "utilitarian" viewpoint. You can't add up

lots
of small amounts of different people's inconveniences and say that's
worse than one or two fatalities. We only experience our own
inconvenience, which I'm happy to do if it avoids pedestrians being

hit.

so you *would* support a 10 mph urban speed limit?

We already have 20mph in sensitive places and I don't think moving to
10mph is going to help. If it does, then I would rather the road is
closed completely and traffic is routed somewhere away from pedestrians
as a 10mph road is next to useless for most.

--
Adrian

Remove packaging and take out insurance before emailing me