Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default lifting heavy machinery onto carts?

On 9 May 2006 23:31:47 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, "Bernard
Arnest" quickly quoth:

Hi,
Thanks! Just what I need. Borrowing a forklift wouldn't make
sense because I'll be using it every other day, though for a one-time
job you're right, I could probably arrange that.

The suggestions for a pallet jack are good. Another possibility is an
engine hoist. $150 on sale at Schucks Auto Parts, HF, etc.

Btw, how again do I get those HF coupons I heard about some weeks
back...? I'm on their mailing list (I get their print catalog, at
least), but no coupons/rebates.

Sign up for free email ads at www.harborfreightusa.com .

Top right link says:

FREE
Receive: discounts,
coupons, specials
Click Here

They send one of two ads every day or two, either:

$5 off any $50 purchase/$10 off any $100+ purchase
or
20% off any single item (including sale prices)