Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default Upright freezer door won't stay closed

On Tue, 09 May 2006 16:33:44 -0700, tenplay wrote:

I have an old Kelvinator upright freezer sitting in the garage. Lately
the door won't stay closed. There's got to be a better solution than
duct tape. Thanks for any advice/suggestions. Mike

I adjust my fridge legs so the doors to the fridge and freezer close
themselves. This was easy at my last place where I only opened the
door 90 degrees, but harder here to get it to work when the doors are
opened more than 90 degrees. But it still only took 10 or 15 minutes
and it's worked for 20 years.