Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y,sci.chem,sci.med.nutrition
The Reid

Default Is tooth brushing water from hot tap safer than from cold tap?

Following up to Adrian Tupper

Yes, and I wonder if figures are available for accidents that could have
been avoided by keeping distance. Nothing annoys me more on a motorway
than some git moving lane so that they're 10 feet in front of me.

after undertaking you.

a problem that could be corrected by drivers who think themself
safe non aggressive drivers but who sit in the middle lane with
the left one free thus both allowing the undertake to be possible
and causing the L3 queue in the first place.

That's far more dangerous than driving at 80mph on an open road.

On an emptyish daytime dry motorway I dont think 80 or 90 carried
any significant risk at all and we arent driving the cars we were
when the 70 limit came in.
--
Mike Reid
Walk-eat-photos UK "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk" -- you can email us@ this site