Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

Doug Miller wrote:
In article , "Joseph
Meehan" wrote:
Jim Yanik wrote:
"Doug Kanter" wrote in
:

Many of them commit other crimes as well: driving without a
license, driving
without insurance, driving with a false license, registering to
vote... Regards,

Bull****. Every driver in this country has broken a traffic law,
every single time they get in the car.

Breaking a traffic law is nowhere near as bad as driving without a
license, registration,or auto insurance.
Your attempt at moral equivalence has failed.

You don't seem to want to answer the question.

However let me suggest that so far the only law an illegal
immigrant is known to have broken is coming into the country
illegally. All that other stuff is something you are assuming and
have not provided numbers or evidence for.

Think it through...

No evidence needed to support the accusation of driving without a
valid
license -- you _can't_get_ a valid license if you entered the country
illegally. _Any_ illegal alien who drives a car _anywhere_ in the US
is doing
so without a valid license.

No evidence needed to support the accusation of driving without
insurance,
either: last I checked, auto insurance agencies insure only _licensed_
drivers. No license = no insurance.

Again, have you ever broken a law? Speeding, Jaywalking etc. ??

I am going to assume you have. So where does that put you? Where does
that put your argument?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit