Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

"Norminn" wrote in message
.net...
Doug Kanter wrote:
"Doug Miller" wrote in message
. com...

It doesn't matter whether they have a valid license in their own country
or
not -- they don't have a valid one *here*.

Try driving in Mexico on a U.S. driver's license. Let us know how well
that
works for you. After you get out of jail, that is.

How about Canada? Same problem?

You can't drive in Canada on a US license? News to me )

I know - I visit Canada every other month. No license problems. I was just
putting a layer of grass & twigs over a deep hole full of snakes, and
waiting for Yanik or Miller to step into it.