Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

Doug Kanter wrote:
"Doug Miller" wrote in message
. com...

It doesn't matter whether they have a valid license in their own country
or
not -- they don't have a valid one *here*.

Try driving in Mexico on a U.S. driver's license. Let us know how well
that
works for you. After you get out of jail, that is.

How about Canada? Same problem?

You can't drive in Canada on a US license? News to me ) This thread
has outlived it's useful life, but so have most of the pol's on both
sides of the issue. Now that it's campaign time, all kinds of strange
stuff will happen, like Jeb deciding Kathryn Harris cannot win. What a
hoot, and the Bushes are so loyal. Think of all she has done for them
) Even got religion!

The nice part of "illegal" and "legal" aliens (not "illegal" hispanics)
is that when you catch them doing something really nasty, like causing
serious auto accidents as part of an insurance scam, the gov't CAN
deport them. Ol' Vicente Fox got in so good with GB he started to think
he can market drugs to American kids. I'm all for coke grown in the US,
but hate those nasty imports. Should put 1000% import duty on all the
nasty trash Americans buy in Tiquana (probably made in China, ennyhoo).
For the really bad aliens, when their own country won't take them back
I would be all for dropping them off with a good parachute to get them
home. And I'm a liberal! )