Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Chris F.

Default Remote Keypad Restorer

It doesn't do any cleaning, it just creates a new conductive surface. Any
required cleaning must be done manually before applying. The stuff is
basically a carbon-based goo with some added silver, and a couple of
solvents to keep it in liquid form. In theory, adding some more solvent
should keep it wet almost indefinately. But I'm not a chemist, and I didn't
design this product, so I can't say for sure.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Is the chemical supposed to clean the surface so the conductive rubber
is exposed from under the dirt, or is it supposed to deposit a new
conductive material on the surface???
IF it is only cleaning, then you wasted moneyu buying something that
is readily available at any hardware store, so don't worry about saving
it.

H. R. Hofmann