Eastburn

Default OT=Sea Changes in the Media

In fact many people are addicted to something and don't even know it.

Had a coke today - oh the caffeine crave - headaches ?

Really so many people take a regular dose of something every day that
only
when they run out or such do they find out.

Many storage home drugs down the residents to stop or limit problems.

How many are addicted to 'smokes'.

My son had a fractured spine. It was years before it healed to the
extent
he didn't want or demand to have something - he and we took the brunt as
the pain killer was limited in a dot dash mode through the week. He
didn't
come away with a permanent craving.

Martin
--