Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

Default Tips on using end-feed plumbing fittings?

In article ,
Lobster wrote:
I'm reasonably experienced with Yorkshire fittings and have no problems
using them. What I'm not clear about, in transferring my skills to
end-feed fittings is (I think) how you tell whether you've got solder
down the copper-copper interface, and enough of it to make a proper
joint? Easy enough with Yorkshires, when you see the silver ring
appear...

Exactly the same with end feed. Stop feeding solder when a ring appears.
If you can apply the solder to the 'back' so much the better.

--
*When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.