Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y,sci.chem,sci.med.nutrition
Adrian Tupper

Default Is tooth brushing water from hot tap safer than from cold tap?

The Reid wrote in
:

Following up to Mike Barnes

Indeed, the current strategy of slowing traffic down seems to waste a
small amount of many lives (extra time spent getting where you're

going
is largely wasted time) to save lives. There has to be a balance.

I also note falling asleep is now a common form of motorway
accident.

Yes, and I wonder if figures are available for accidents that could have
been avoided by keeping distance. Nothing annoys me more on a motorway
than some git moving lane so that they're 10 feet in front of me.
That's far more dangerous than driving at 80mph on an open road.

--
Adrian

Remove packaging and take out insurance before emailing me