Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y,sci.chem,sci.med.nutrition
Dave Plowman (News)

Default Is tooth brushing water from hot tap safer than from cold tap?

In article ,
Dave Fawthrop wrote:
|In article ,
| Dave Fawthrop wrote:
| | |It's near impossible to get a *zero* alcohol count in the blood.
| |
| | How so? I haven't drunk alcohol for years.
| |
| |It occurs naturally in some foodstuffs. And IIRC is generated by some
| |bodily processes.
|
| As a dedicated foodie, **very** little.
|
|True - but still measurable.

Not in the case of most cooked foodstuffs where the alcohol evaporates
during the cooking. Uncooked stuff does not get a chance to become
alcoholic when kept in the fridge.

I don't want to eat cold fruit etc. ;-)

I'm also teetotal, but a recent blood test for a medical showed small
traces of alcohol. The explanation from the doctor was - as I remember it
- the one I gave earlier. I suppose it could have come from mouthwash,
though.

--
*How about "never"? Is "never" good for you?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.