Posted to alt.home.repair
Andy & Carol

Default Replacement crank handles for old casement windows

They are probably Andersen windows, a fine company,your local
lumber co. or even Lowes or HD, may have them

"Goedjn" wrote in message
On 6 May 2006 18:01:47 -0700, wrote:

1950s casement windows may not be very energy efficient, but they sure
are burglar-resistant! These are casement windows, not those little
louvred jalousie windows, btw. I'm missing some handles for these, and
the big box home improvement stores don't have them. Is there some
salvage or vintage type hardware service I could approach for these?

Isn't it the same shaped stub as your windshield wipers?