Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
news
In article , "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:
Jim Yanik wrote:
"Doug Kanter" wrote in
:

Many of them commit other crimes as well: driving without a license,
driving
without insurance, driving with a false license, registering to
vote... Regards,

Bull****. Every driver in this country has broken a traffic law,
every single time they get in the car.

Breaking a traffic law is nowhere near as bad as driving without a
license, registration,or auto insurance.
Your attempt at moral equivalence has failed.

You don't seem to want to answer the question.

However let me suggest that so far the only law an illegal immigrant
is
known to have broken is coming into the country illegally. All that other
stuff is something you are assuming and have not provided numbers or
evidence for.

Think it through...

No evidence needed to support the accusation of driving without a valid
license -- you _can't_get_ a valid license if you entered the country
illegally. _Any_ illegal alien who drives a car _anywhere_ in the US is
doing
so without a valid license.

No evidence needed to support the accusation of driving without insurance,
either: last I checked, auto insurance agencies insure only _licensed_
drivers. No license = no insurance.
Regards,

Here we go again! You and Mr. Yanik can't come up with stats on how many
illegals carry drugs into the U.S., so now you're leaning on motor vehicle
violations. I agree that driving uninsured is nasty, but do you have stats
on how many of these people don't have a valid license in their own country?