Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

In article , "Joseph Meehan" wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
In article , "Joseph
Meehan" wrote:
Jim Yanik wrote:
First of all, nobody here, including Yanik, has ANY idea what
percentage of people coming from Mexico are carrying drugs.

Percentage or amoiunt of drugs carried does not MATTER;it's still
Mexican illegals committing crimes.

Have you ever broken an law. Do you have any information
indicating that illegal immigrants commit more crimes and more
serious crimes than US citizens?

It should be obvious on its face that illegal immigrants commit more
crimes
per capita than U.S. citizens: _every_single_one_ of the illegal
immigrants
has committed _at_least_ one crime, that of entering the United
States in
violation of our immigration laws.

Many of them commit other crimes as well: driving without a license,
driving
without insurance, driving with a false license, registering to
vote...

You did not answer the question.

Yes, I did. You did not understand the answer. Read it again. And again, as
needed until you grasp the concept: _every_ illegal alien is a criminal.

Let me add to it. How often in the last week have you broken the law?
Dropped a piece of paper on the street, speeded, even one mph over the legal
limit, j-walked etc.

So these are equivalent to entering the US illegally, driving without a
license, driving without insurance, etc. in your mind?

--
Regards,