Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y,sci.chem,sci.med.nutrition
Rob Morley

Default Is tooth brushing water from hot tap safer than from cold tap?

In article
Dave Fawthrop wrote:
On Tue, 09 May 2006 00:28:18 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

|In article ,
| Chris Bacon wrote:
| The trouble with that is, AFAIK, a tiny sniff of alcohol in the
| bloodstream, let alone anything approaching "the limit", makes
| the incident "alcohol related" - including that in the blood
| of pedestrians & cyclists.
|
|It's near impossible to get a *zero* alcohol count in the blood.

How so? I haven't drunk alcohol for years.

Alcohol can occur naturally in fruit juice. I'd guess you absorb some
if you use aftershave too, or inhale fumes from products that use
alcohol as a solvent.