Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y,sci.chem,sci.med.nutrition
Guy King

Default Is tooth brushing water from hot tap safer than from cold tap?

The message
from The Reid contains these words:

about one in five drink drive prosecutions are "morning after", I
wonder how many of those are people are causing risk?

I once had a bloke turn up for a minibus test who was incapable after
the night before. He flatly denied he was drunk so we walked down the
police station and took a voluntary breath test.

The dibble said "I ain't got my hat on, so this is unofficial, but if
you go and get in that bus I'll see you from here and be out to nick
you". He was way over the limit.

--
Skipweasel