Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

Just Bob wrote:

If a person from Jamaica for example wants to even VISIT the US they
have to have a sponsor. Someone that is responsible for them and
their actions among other things. Does anyone know how hard it is for
one of them to move here? This is no problem because there is a
fence that works. There should be a fence that works the same for
everyone that wants to come here to better themselves. Hey, I was
born poor so what special consideration do I get? If you are born in
Mexico then too bad. No free ride.

Why should it be made so hard?

--
Joseph Meehan