Posted to alt.home.repair
Vic Dura

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

On Mon, 08 May 2006 20:44:49 GMT, Robert Gammon
wrote Re A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant:

We can both agree that crossing any of the borders of the USA without
permission is a violation of US Immigration Law, and we SHOULD not treat
violators of this law any differently than violators of any other law.

Here's a solution:

Pass Federal legislation to fine employers $1000 per day per
illegal alien employed and give ordinary citizens the legal-
standing to bring suit in court. Within 3 days there will not
be an illegal employed in this country. Within 30 days they
will all be back in Mexico. Put the employers in jail and the
invaders will leave.

This is a good idea. Pass it on.
--
To email me directly, remove CLUTTER.