Posted to alt.home.repair
Just Bob

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

Joseph Meehan wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
In article , "Joseph
Meehan" wrote:

The point is it is a bad hateful fearful decision.

Nonsense.

Please explain how wanting to make sure that the people who come here
are
employed (or at least employable), and do not have criminal records,
is "a bad
hateful fearful decision".

It seems to me that I have seen many reports that the common view
is they want to find and send back anyone, including those employed
who are here without permission.

I wonder if it would not be a good idea to put a fence around Iowa
and require the same kind of documentation?

How about your city. Would you support a law that no one with a
criminal record as a pedophile would be allowed in and make sure that
anyone who is not already there provide proof at the city limits that
they don't have such a record?

If a person from Jamaica for example wants to even VISIT the US they have
to have a sponsor. Someone that is responsible for them and their actions
among other things. Does anyone know how hard it is for one of them to move
here? This is no problem because there is a fence that works. There should
be a fence that works the same for everyone that wants to come here to
better themselves. Hey, I was born poor so what special consideration do I
get? If you are born in Mexico then too bad. No free ride.