wmbjk

Default OT=Sea Changes in the Media

"Gunner" wrote in message

Oddly enough..there are around 30 million Americans addicted to
perscription meds, with about another 7 million regular or addicted
users of non perscription drugs.

Did those 30 million people get rich partly by blabbering on the radio
about how all drug abusers should be jailed? Four paragraphs of
diversion..... I take it you're not going to admit that he's a
hypocrite? I gotta' hand it to him, he makes a good living tapping into
the frustrations of the ah... easily swayed, the sort who'll forgive
their hero for just about anything while not missing a beat lashing out
at everybody else. Nicely demonstrated by you in this thread BTW. Maybe
if MJ had spent some time caterwauling about Hillary he'd have more
supporters now. snorf

In a just world Rush would volunteer for the sort of punishment he's so
thoughtlessly advocated for others. But you'll notice that he has yet to
admit violating any laws. That tells us that he's keeping his legal
options open so that he can wiggle out of any potential charges. He'll
get out of this after suffering lots of embarrassment, but that's hardly
punishment since his life's work is an embarrassment anyway. And he
shouldn't have much trouble convincing listeners that Clinton, not
drugs, caused the hearing loss.

Wayne