Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Michael Deckel Machine Question...

On Mon, 8 May 2006 15:55:43 +0200, (Nick Müller)
wrote:

Mike Henry wrote:

figured it was some sort of family spinoff

No, he aint. But he's also near Munich. The hometown of Friedrich
Deckel, the one and only, the real and the blessed :-). The "Friedrich"
disapeared in the name somewhere in the 50 ... 60.

... and the grinders do seem to be very well built.

YIKES!, they are using Windows-XP to controll the machines! I wouldn't
call that neither "sound" nor "well".

Nick

XP, Win2K and NT run most of the current water jet cutters.

Gunner

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist