Dan Caster

Default OUR PRIORITIES (was The Maytag Man came by today)

Not a problem.

There is indeed a form. But IIRC you have to swear that you are a
member of the clergy of a sect that takes care of retired clergy. Or
that you object on religous grounds. It has been a very long time
since I looked at it.

Dan

"Harold & Susan Vordos" wrote in message

OOps! Sorry, Dan. I replied to your post as if it was you who had
originally posted the one about the opting out of SS form (It was Ron
Thompson!). You, obviously, did not say anything to me in that regard.
Had my head in a dark place, apparently. Apology extended!

Harold