Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
steamer

Default 7/16-28 allthread?

--Looking to get a foot of the stuff in brass, plus matching nuts;
anyone got a pointer?
The application: it matches the thread on Bernzomatic propane
torches; I need to move the snout about 2-3ft from the valve on each of the
fireball shooters I'm making. The torch points will act as pilot lights.
I figure I'll thread some of this stuff into one end and thread the nuts
onto the other end, after I've made some mating adapters for compression
fittings, so I can connect the dots with 1/8" o.d. tube, as its low
internal volume will prevent delay between valve adjustment and flame
effect.

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Whatever happened
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : to Porgy Tirebiter?