Bob Swinney

Default I guess I'm part of the problem

Gawd! Jim! Say it ain't so. You mean this here soanal sucurtitty isn't
actuarially sound?

Bob Swinney

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Harold & Susan Vordos says...

... Can't speak for others, but I've actually
worked for my fortune, such as it is. I fully expect others to do the
same, and to be paid in keeping with the contribution to society, only at
face value, not some inflated one that so many seem to feel they are

worth.

Umm, harold, if their wages are inflated, then they will
wind up paying more of your social security! The flip
side is, if you see them tossed out of work, or working
at mcd's, then nobody *will* pay your SS!

Jim

please reply to: