Posted to misc.consumers,alt.home.repair
The Real Bev

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

Ernie Klein wrote:

wrote:
Ernie Klein wrote:

I find it interesting that the same liberals who love unions also love
the immigrants.

I guess I must really confuse you.

I am not confused and I was not assuming that you were a liberal. I
turned your statement around because I am amused that union loving
liberals embrace illegal immigrants instead of being offended by them
because they are undercutting the unions the liberals love so dearly.

The unions underwrote a lot of the May 1 demonstrations. The purpose of
a union is to increase its membership. Illegals can become union
members. Is further explanation needed?

--
Cheers, Bev
His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of morbid curiosity.