Posted to misc.consumers,alt.home.repair
The Real Bev

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

BobK207 wrote:

I grow my own tomatoes (pear, grape, romas & ; buy my strawberries
from road side stands (where they grow "untransportable" berries

What varieties are good? The flattish big ones aren't ever worth
eating, but sometimes you can get good smaller conical berries. My
grandma used to grow small (3/4") round ones that were very good.

The market will deliver that which people are willing to buy.

btw commercial oranges now are pretty tasteless, I doubt the machine
oranges will be much worse. But they'll improve if the market wants
a better one.

Local navels, both commercial and homegrown, are Washingtons. Do you
think they're tasteless?

--
Cheers, Bev
His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of morbid curiosity.