Posted to alt.home.repair
Alan

Default Dryer drum stopped rotating

wrote:
Thanks, all; it's a snapped belt. I got a couple of DIY books from the
library, and have got the machine apart. Tomorrow, I'll find a new
belt & see about getting the rascal back together.

There's a kit you can buy that includes a belt, wheels that support the
rear of the drum and a tensioner belt pully for about 35.00.
While you're at it you might want to take off the rear panel and then
the cover to access the blower fan and make sure the fan is clear of
debris. Mine jammed up and I thought it was the motor gone bad.